Tweet Follow @YourOpinionPlac

Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you lick your Wenis? Do you know what a Wenis is?

If you go up to someone and say "Hey, pull on your wenis and let's see who's is bigger.", there is a good chance of some words being exchanged and/or fisticuffs.  But there is nothing wrong with asking someone about their wenis.  It's our own dirty minds that make the relation to the rhyme.

see definition here:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wenis

I was recently in a Wenis discussion (I'll admit, it sounds wierd), and the question came up, "Can you lick your wenis?".  I thought, how hard could this be?  Turns out, it's quite difficult.  After trying for about 30 seconds,  I started to wonder why anyone would want to lick their wenis, but, different strokes for different folks.  I do however have alot of fun asking people about their wenis, or tell a lady she has a nice wenis.  You should give it a try, the reaction alone is priceless, and you will at least give someone the gift of laughter.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play with my wenis.

No comments:

Post a Comment